We all want to know all perspective of your favourite Hollywood celeb. You may be surprised to hear some, or maybe even get proud of them. Following are the interesting celeb facts that would surely catch your attention.
- Madonna was fired from Drunken Donuts after she squirted a jelly at a customer.
- Taylor Swift’s first job was to knock praying mantises out of Christmas trees.
- Kesha has the IQ of 140 and scored 1500 (out of 1600) on her SATS!!!
- Jennifer Lawrence starred in “My Super Sweet 16” commercial before she was Katniss.
- She earned shopping cart from it.
- J.K Rowling was fired from her job as a secretary for daydreaming too much! Later she wrote the amazing “Harry Potter” series. If she hadn’t been daydreaming, there would be no such thing as Harry Potter! Thank the boss to fire her.
- Bruno Mars real name is Peter Gene Hernandez.
- When Demi Lovato lost her first tooth, she spirited crying and told her mom to put it back inside her mouth. Awww…
- J.K Rowling made Hermione’s Patronus her favourite animal, an otter.
- Brad Pitts first job was a chicken mascot for a fast food restaurant.
- Ryan Gosling legal guardian was Justin Timberlake’s mom for six months while they were in Mickey Mouse Club!
- Liam Payne has a phobia of spoons! He really shouldn’t eat in public.
- Taylor Mommsen was one of the three finalists ( including Miley Cyrus) for the role of Hannah Montana. Bad Luck!
- As a child, Beyonce charged her parent’s house $5 each to watch her perform!
- Tom Felton auditioned for the role of Harry Potter and Ron Weasely but was chosen to play for Malfoy instead.
Sarah Jessica Parker
- Sarah Jessica Parker was the descendant of someone who was accused of being a witch during the which Salem Trials. Ironically, she played a Salem Witch in Hocus Pocus.
- Christopher Walken also has a different kind of past; he travelled with the circus when he was 15 as a lion tamer.
- And before he broke up fights on daytime talk shows… Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinnati!
- Halle Berry was named after the departmental store.
- Snoop Dogg is one of the voice options for TomTom GPS.
- Rowan Atkinson has a masters degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Daniel Craig is the first actor to play James Bond that was born after the series begin.
- Zayn Malik didn’t have the passport before he was on X Factor.
- Nathan Sykes from The Wanted used to have a rabbit called Pikachu when he was younger.
- Angelina Jolie performed her own stunts whilst filming Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
- George Lucas originally wanted to be a race car driver, but an accident just before his high school graduation changer his mind.
- Cameron Diaz broke her nose in a surfing accident in Hawaii on her birthday in 2003.