Everyone dreams of those cars that take few minutes to reach your destination. But these vehicles are beyond the range of ordinary person. Here is the list of most expensive cars of the year
1.Lamborghini Veneno Roadster $ 4.5 million
IN 2014 the production of Lamborghini Veneno Roadster started. The maximum speed of the car is 221 meter per hour. It uses light weight technologies.
- Each 0 to 62 mph in 2.9 seconds
- Demands starting price of$ 4.5 million
- 750 hp cylinder engine
2.Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sports Vitesse $ 2.5 million
It is the fastest production roaster known throughout the world. The top speed of car is 255.5 mph.
- Will reach 0 to 62 mph in 2.6 seconds
- 1200 hp cylinder engine
- Demands starting price of $2.5 million
3.Koenigegg Agera S, $1.52 million
This car is designed on the basis of latest turbo charging technology and designs. Good thing about this car is that it is available in both left and right hand drive.
- Reaches 0 to 62 mph in 2.9 seconds
- Demands starting price $1.52 million
- 1030 hp twin turbo V8 engine
- Have enhanced aerodynamic technology
4.Hennessey Venom GT, $1.2 million
Because of its high cost it is owned by only few people around the world and only 11 people own this car. Hennessey also set Guinness world record of having fastest speed of 186 mph in just 13.63 seconds.
- Will reach 0 to 200 mph in just 14 seconds
- 98 degree V8 engine with 1244bhp power
- Demand starting price of $ 1.2 million
5.Porsche 918 Spyder $845,000
This car is light weight designed car to have fast speed as it can. In pure electric mode it can travel 18 miles. It has acceleration power of 0 to 62 miles in 7 seconds.
- Run 18 miles continuously using only battery power
- Demand starting price $845,000
- Reaches 0 to 62 in 2.5 seconds
- 887 hp V8 engine with two electrical motors
6.Ferrari F12 berlinetta $315,888
It is the most powerful and high performance car. The material used to make this car is provided by aeronautical industry. It has a blasting speed of 221 meter per hour.
- Reaches 0 to 62 in just 3.1 seconds
- Demands starting price $315,888
- 6.3 liters V12 engine that produce maximum torque of 690 Newton
7.Rolls-Royce Phantom Extended wheel based, $298,900
This car has 9 inches longer wheel base than normal. Space frame of car is made up of aluminum. It has five different cameras located in its different area for safe drive.
- Reaches 0 to 62 in 5.8 seconds
- Demands starting price $298,900
- 453 hp 6.7 liters V12 engine
8.Bentley Mulsanne, $298,900
Bentley Mulsanne uses 6.8 liters 505 hp twin turbo charged V8 engine. It is a luxurious looking car which has impressive interior. Bentley also has full iPod integration, Bluetooth connectivity and satellite radio.
- 8 speed automatic transmission
- Reaches 0 to 62 in 5.1 seconds
- Power of 505 hp
- 6.8 liter twin turbo charged V8 engine
9.Aston Martin Vanquish, $279,995
This car is the creation of Aston Martin. It is two door much comfortable light weight more powerful car. It produces 620 Nm torque.
- Reaches 0 to 62 mph in 4.1 seconds
- 565 hp AM11Gen 4 V12 engine
- 3rd generation brembo disc for shorter stopping
10.Mercedes Benz CL65AMG Coupe, $215,500
It is produced in Germany which has a more powerful engine. Main feature of this car includes ventilated rear seats, wood trims, active bolsters, infrared night visions.
- Demanding price of $215,500
- 621 hp
- Will reach 0 to 62 in just 4.2 seconds
For More Infor: Click Here